Prevent Bed Bugs
The most crucial first step to avoiding infestations of bed bugs is to not allow them into your home to begin with. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Travel and the purchase of used or second hand furniture and/or bedding are still among the most likely ways to introduce bed bugs. It is far easier to avoid purchasing used items than it is to eliminate travel. However there are many steps that can be taken during travel to minimize the likelihood of staying in a bed bug infested environment or bringing bed bugs home with you.
- Bed bugs are elusive creatures. Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation. Check your bedsheets for tell-tale blood spots.
Identifying Warning Signs
The most likely time when you will be introduced to bed bugs that might follow you back home is while traveling. For this reason it is important to be able to recognize the signs of a bed bug infestation and keep yourself out of trouble’s way. Some important things to look for:
- Bed bugs tend to be found around beds, including mattresses, bed frames, and bed clothes.
- Blood marks, dark fecal spots, eggs, and egg shell casings
- Bed bugs prefer to cluster together, look for clumps of them
I was very pleased with the service Aaron provided. He was very friendly and he performed in a timely manner; I would refer Springer Progressional Home Services to all of my friends and family!
Thank you for your service
We’ve used Springer for so many years now, I can’t count them. For most of that time Larry has been our bug guy!
not only has Larry done an amazing job but he has become a friend and it is always nice to see him. I have had the opportunity to chat with him about his family and he always ask about mine as well. I trust that he is looking out for us and he is always available to handle the wasp, ants or whatever concerns we have! I highly recommend Springer home services. Make sure you ask for Larry!
Springer Professional Home Services demonstrates knowledge of pests and then creates a solution to the pest problem. Brian works around our busy schedule, is prompt and reliable. We would recommend him and Springer.